- 1 kg of zucchinis
- 1 large white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 20 cl fresh cream
- 2 eggs
- 200 g grated Emmental cheese
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the zucchinis into slices about 1.5 mm thick.
- Coarsely chop the onion and crush the garlic cloves.
- In a wok or large frying pan with 2 tbsp. oil, sauté the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Be careful that they do not brown.
- Add the zucchini slices and cook, stirring regularly for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a colander and press down hard enough to drain off excess water.
- Put the cream and eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Spread the shortcrust pastry in a tart tin, pricking the bottom with a fork.
- Arrange the courgettes evenly on the dough, sprinkle with the grated cheese and pour the egg-cream mixture over it.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Carefully unmould the tart and place it on a rack.
- Let stand for a few minutes and enjoy.
Recipe: Philippe Saliba - KACHEN's Art Director