For the dressing
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp cream
- salt and pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
For the salad
- 4 handfuls of autumnal salad leaves, e.g. kale, mizuna, wild rocket, endive, baby leaf mixture
- 2 pears
- 80 g chopped walnuts, roasted
1. For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a tall mixing bowl and purée to make a creamy dressing. If necessary, add a little water. Season the dressing with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
2. For the salad, select the salad leaves, wash and spin dry. Arrange the salad high in the centre of plates.
3. Wash and quarter the pears, remove the core and cut the quarters into fine slices. Put them on edge and in a star shape around the salad. Spread the chopped walnuts on top, drizzle the dressing over everything and serve the salads.