- 12 wild prawns from Argentina, whole
- 40 cl coconut milk
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 320 g peas, Edamame beans, white pre-cooked beans (mixture to equal parts)
- 1 tbsp clementine juice
- 2-3 kale leaves
- coconut chips
- 1 tsp dark rum with vanilla
- about ten pink peppercorns from Madagascar
1. Peel and devein the raw shrimps.
2. Grill the dry coconut strips in the oven at 180°C for 5 minutes, constantly monitoring them.
3. Blanch the kale in salted water for 5/6 mi- nutes. Rinse with cold water and drain.
4. Place the white beans and coconut milk in a small pot, add a pinch of salt and cook for 3 minutes. Add the prawns for 3 minutes just to poach them. Then take the shrimps out of the pot and put them aside.
5. Add edamame-peas-beans mixture and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Shortly before serving, add a few drops of the rum and the clementine juice. Season to taste with pepper.
7. Arrange in a flat dish: place the beans in the middle, the kale on the sides and the shrimps on top. Finally, decorate with strips of coconut and the pink peppercorns from Madagascar and serve.
Recipe : L'atelier de Cuisine Bertrand