- 500 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 150 g mixed grains and chopped nuts
- 1 cube fresh yeast or 2 sachets dry yeast
- 12 g salt
- 450 ml lukewarm water
1. Mix flour, grains, nuts and salt in a bowl
2. Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
3. Fold the dissolved yeast with a spoon into the flour and grains. Work into a smooth dough. The dough should be quite moist and sticky.
4. Put the dough into a greased box mould or a silicone mould. Place the mould in a cold oven and bake the bread at 180°C for 50 minutes.
5. Carefully remove the tin loaf from the mould and bake on a grid for another 5 - 10 minutes.
6. Let the bread cool down completely and cut it into slices with a sharp knife.