Due to the global crisis surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the different governments recommended postponing all events indefinitely. This also means that the WE’RE SMART WORLD DAY will be postponed to the 21st of September.
On Monday 21/9 the event in Luxembourg will continue with the same scenario and theme. It will focus on the We’re Smart® Future Awards 2020, the We’re Smart® Best Vegetables Restaurants Awards 2020 (13 countries) and the new TOP100 Best Vegetables Restaurants© World 2020.
During that event, 6 well-known vegetable restaurants will provide an exceptional vegetable reception.
- Arabelle Meirlaen – Arabelle – 5 Radishes
- Nicolas Decloedt – Humus & Hortense – 5 Radishes
- Kris De Roy – Hofke van Bazel – 5 Radishes
- Michael Vrijmoed – Vrijmoed – 5 Radishes
- Seppe Nobels – Graanmarkt 13 – 5 Radishes
- René Mathieu – Château de Bourglinster – 5 Radishes
Réné Mathieu will organise a “Special Think Vegetables! Think Fruit!®” dinner for which everyone can sign up (limit up to 150 guests)!
More information: https://weresmartworld.com