A creamy, hummus based vegan Ceasar dressing in just 5 minutes with simple ingredients! The perfect plant-based dressing for salads.
- 100 g hummus (see recipe HERE)
- 1 tsp "old-fashioned” mustard (à l’ancienne)
- juice of a half lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth. Add a little water to thin the consistency.
- Use immediately or store in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Enjoy the ultimate plant-based caesar salad experience!
This dressing is delicious on kale, spinach and arugula. It would also be great on roasted vegetables, like brussels sprouts or potatoes.
Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven