- 2 cups full cream milk
- 4 tbs corn starch
- 3 tbs medium grain rice
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 tbs vanilla
1. Put the rice in a pot with 1 cup of water and let it boil on high heat until water fully absorbed.
2. In parallel add the starch to 0.5 cup of water and stir until it dissolves.
3. Put sugar, vanilla and milk in a pot on medium heat and stir. Once it starts boiling add the water and starch mix gradually and stir in between.
4. At last add the cooked rice and stir for a minute.
5. Now pour into small cups, and let it cool.
6. You can then add your favourite topping (nuts, cinnamon powder, or rasins) and enjoy this heavenly dessert.
Recipe : The Nomad Cookery