- 1 aubergine
- olive oil
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 36 cherry tomatoes
- 12 tsp red pesto
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Cut the aubergine into 12 round slices, not too thick. Heat some olive oil in a large pan and fry the aubergine slices (in 2 batches if necessary) with salt and pepper over medium heat until soft.
3. Roll out the puff pastry and cut out 12 disks for the tartlets.
4. Spread about 1 teaspoon of red pesto on each pastry base. Place a slice of aubergine on top of the pesto and top with 1 slice of mozzarella and 3-4 cherry tomatoes. 5 Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, lightly season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.