- 4 kiwis
- 1-2 beef tomatoes
- 1 handful of herbs, e.g. coriander, lemon balm, mint
- 1-2 tbsp aceto balsamico
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
1. Peel the kiwis, cut them into thin slices and place them on plates.
2. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk and dice the flesh. Add to the kiwis.
3. Sort the herbs, wash and shake dry. Also sprinkle over the kiwis.
4. Mix the aceto balsamico, lemon juice, salt and sugar and whisk the oil into the dressing.
5. Drizzle over the salads and serve.