- 400 g spelt ribbon noodles
- 2 shallots
- 2 pears
- 80 g walnut kernels
- 60 g cashew kernels
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- 100 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 75 ml vegetable stock
- 150 ml cream
- 150 g gorgonzola
- pepper from the mill
- 1 dash of lemon juice
1. Cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet, and drain.
2. Peel the shallots and dice finely.
3. Wash and halve the pears, remove the core and cutthe pear halves into thin slices. Fry the walnuts and cashew nuts in a pan, remove and set aside.
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the shallots and pears and sprinkle with sugar. Caramelize and deglaze with balsamic vinegar. Let it boil almost completely and add the vegetable stock and the cream. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Cut the gorgonzola into small pieces, add and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Add the noodles and the nuts and toss briefly, arrange the noodles in deep plates and serve.