- 600 g organic or wild salmon fillet
- 2 large blood oranges
- 80 g spring onions
- 3 limes
- 15 g ginger
- 150 g leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 pink radishes, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
1. Squeeze 1 blood orange and 1 lime. Emulsify the juice to a vinaigrette with the olive oil, salt and pepper to accompany the spinach salad.
2. Clean the salmon and cut it into small cubes.
3. Cut the spring onions into thin slices. Keep some slices for decoration.
4. Peel and slice the ginger.
5. Peel and fillet the other blood orange and cut into small cubes. Keep a few cubes and a little bit of peel for decoration.
6. Press the remaining 2 limes to juice.
7. Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
8. Put the tartar in a food ring on the plate. Place the thin slices of pink radish, spring onions and some blood orange peel on the tartar and remove the form.
9. Mix the spinach leaves with the vinaigrette and some cubes of blood orange. Place it next to the tartar.
Recipe : Koeppchen Restaurant