- 4 baby artichokes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 small eggs
- 300 g green beans
- 2 green or black tomatoes
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 bunch of parsley
- 1⁄2 bunch of chives
- 300 g canned tuna in brine
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. Luxembourgish mustard
1. Remove the dry outer leaves from the artichokes, peel the stems a little and generously trim any tough tips off the remaining leaves. Cut the artichokes in sixths and drizzle with a little lemon juice.
2. Heat a grill pan, add a little oil and fry the artichokes in batches for 4-5 minutes at a time. Remove from pan, set aside and let cool.
3. Wash the green beans, top & tail, boil in salted water for 8-10 minutes, drain, quench and then drain again.
4. Soft-boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes, quench and let cool.
5. Wash the green or black tomatoes and cut into thin slices. Wash the red tomatoes and cut into eighths. Wash, clean and spin-dry the salad and then tear the leaves to the desired size. Rinse the parsley, shakedry, pick the leaves and finely chop half. Rinse the chives, shake dry and chop into little rings. Drain the tuna and break up the meat.
6. Whisk the remaining lemon juice with salt, pepper, mustard and the remaining oil and mix in the chives and chopped parsley. Season dressing to taste.
7. Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
8. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate with the sliced tomatoes, beans and tuna. Arrange the roasted artichokes and tomato segments on top, drizzle with a little dressing and serve with the rest of the dressing on the side.