- 1 kg fresh green asparagus
- 50 gr parsley, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 200 ml olive oil
- salt & black pepper to taste
1. Wash the asparagus and cut off the woody ends.
2. Wash the parsley and chop finely and the garlic. Mix the garlic and parsley with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
3. Heat in a pan about 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat and roast the green asparagus for about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Pour the olive oil mixture over it and let it roast for about 1 minute until the garlic is lightly browned.
5. Arrange the asparagus on plates and season with salt and some black pepper.
Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven https://www.instagram.com/aboutbeetroots/