- 3 - 4 small beetroots
- 350 g raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- juice of 2 oranges, freshly squeezed
- 3 - 4 tbsp honey, or according to taste
- 1 pomegranate, juice
- 1⁄2 handful of raspberries, to garnish
- mint leaves, to garnish
1. Wash and peel the beetroot, cut into pieces and put into the mixing bowl. Sort the berries, rinse, drain and add. Peel the banana, cut into pieces and add with the ginger and orange juice.
2. Mix well, sweeten with the honey and stir in the pomegranate juice.
3. Flavour the smoothie, dilute with a little water or mineral water if desired, pour into glasses and serve garnished with raspberries and mint leaves.