- 300 g ceps, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 50 g bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 puff pastry dough
- 1 drizzle of chilli olive oil
- 40 g Gruyère AOP cheese, grated
- salt, pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. In a bowl, mix the mushrooms with the garlic, parsley, bacon, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté the mushroom mixture in a frying pan for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Place the dough into a boat-shaped dish lined with baking paper. Prick the bottom of the dough with a fork and drizzle with the chilli oil. Add the mushroom mixture and sprinkle with Gruyère AOP. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the pastry into slices and serve.
Tip: Delicious with a green salad.