- 500 g Spirali pasta
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 big bunch of wild garlic
- olive oil
- 5 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- some lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- edible flowers to decorate
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta al dente according to the package instructions. Drain and let cool.
2. In the meantime, toast the pine nuts in a non-stick pan.
3. Wash the wild garlic leaves, separate them from the thicker stems and purée with plenty of olive oil, 2 tbsp of pine nuts and 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Season the pesto with lemon zest and salt and pepper.
4. Combine the pesto with the pasta and leave for at least 15 minutes. Serve sprinkled with a few pine nuts, Parmesan, and edible flowers.