- 170 g pasta
- 200 g green asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 80 g rocket
- 1 avocado
- 100-150 g of Prosciutto di Parma DOP
- 20 black olives
- Mozzarella 250 g
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 12 leaves basil
- Fleur de Sel
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with water and let cool.
2. Wash the asparagus, cut off the ends and place in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain, allow to cool, place in a bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Wash the zucchini, cut them into 2-3 mm thick strips, put them into a bowl and mix them with 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Put cherry tomatoes in a bowl and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil.
5. Heat a grill pan well, then first grill the asparagus in it until you see a nice grill pattern. Remove the asparagus from the pan and put it aside. Then fry the zucchini, remove and set aside. Finally, fry the cherry tomatoes in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
6. Wash the rocket and put it in a large bowl. Peel, core and dice the avocado. Add the grilled vegetables and the pasta to the rocket and mix. Arrange on plates or bowls and garnish with Prosciutto di Parma DOP, olives and shredded mozzarella.
7. Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper and drizzle over. Serve with basil and fleur de sel.