- 125 g quinoa, cooked
- 2 large leaves of kale
- 100 g fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest
- 6 small oranges
- 40 g mixed nuts
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh mint
1. Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Transfer quinoa to a large mixing bowl and allow it to cool.
2. Wash and remove stems from kale. Finely chop kale and add to the quinoa.
3. Add cranberries, olive oil and maple syrup in the blender and pulse to coarsely chop. It shouldn't turn to mush.
4. When quinoa is cooled completely, gently stir in the oranges and cranberry mixture. Stir in orange zest in with the quinoa.
5. Peel and coarsely chop oranges and mix in with the quinoa.
6. Stir in nuts and mint.
7. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven https://www.instagram.com/aboutbeetroots/