For the Sprinkle
- 3-4 stems fresh rosemary
- 1 organic lemon
- 60 gr walnut halves
- 3-4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt & black pepper
For the pasta
- 300 g linguine
- 2 small leeks
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt for the cooking water
1 tbsp butter
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 handful of parmesan flakes
1. Roast the walnuts in a pan without fat at medium heat. Turn them constantly so that they do not get too dark. Allow to cool briefly and chop into large pieces.
2. Grate the zest of the lemon finely.
3. Remove the rosemary needles from the branches and chop finely.
4. Mix the walnuts, lemon peel and rosemary with the remaining ingredients and leave to infuse briefly.
1. Rinse the leeks under running water. Then cut them in half lengthwise and remove the roots. Cut off 15 cm of the white part of the leek, then cut it lengthwise into strips about 0.5 cm wide. Cut the green part into diamonds of approx. 3*3 cm.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add the green leek. Braise at medium heat until the leek is cooked but not yet decomposed. It can still have some bite. Season with salt and pepper and put aside.
3. For the linguine, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the noodles. 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the white leek strips and cook briefly. Pour into a sieve together.
4. Melt the butter in the same pot. Heat the green leeks briefly in it, add the linguine with leek strips and stir gently.
5. Arrange the pasta on two plates, add the sprinkle and a few parmesan flakes on top.
Recipe: Tanja Hammes - KACHEN's Graphic Designer
Pour une variante végétalienne, remplacez le beurre par de l'huile végétale et laissez simplement tomber le parmesan.