- 4 finely chopped fresh shiitake
- 5 gutted button mushrooms and chopped stalks
- 1 nice chopped shallot
- 3 crushed breadsticks
- 1 tsp. of dried organic mint (infusion bag organic ray)
- 1 tsp. of ginger, very finely chopped (small cubes)
- 1 tsp. of tarragon mustard
- 5 cl of Bio Kefir
- 3 cl of good Madeira
- Salt with spices and pepper
1. Brown the shiitake and chopped feet, shallot, mint and ginger in 1 tbsp. of butter and 2 tbsp. of olive oil for 10 minutes.
2. Add the Madeira, the kefir, the mustard, the breadsticks and salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes, to form a soft dough and fill the mushrooms.
3. Cover with a few sesame seeds and bake for 10 minutes at 180° and 25 minutes at 150°.