- 6 eggs
- 1 bunch wild garlic
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 4 spring onion
- 1 teaspoon curcuma
- tasteless oil
1. Wash the herbs thoroughly and remove the stalk. Dry well and puree finely.
2. Break the eggs open and put them in a bowl. Whisk well with a fork.
3. Season the omelette with turmeric, salt and pepper and add the herbs.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the eggs. Bake with closed lid on medium heat until the bottom is nicely browned.
5. Turn the omelette with the help of a plate and bake again with the lid closed.
To serve, divide the omelette into four pieces.
Recipe: Kleines Kuliversum