- 250 g flour
- 12 g semolina
- 5 g salt
- 160 g water
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 25 g olive oil
1. Sift the flour into the bowl of the food processor and add the salt and semolina.
2. Warm the water to 37 °C and crumble the yeast into it. Mix well and then add 24 g olive oil.
3. Add the yeast mix to the flour and mix on low speed. As soon as the liquid is absorbed, increase the speed and knead for another 8-10 minutes.
4. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rest in a warm place for 20 minutes. Alternatively, put it in the oven on a special setting and let the dough rise until it has doubled in volume.
5. Add some flavourings if desired, e.g. sundried tomatoes, olives, pancetta, thyme, rosemary or anchovies.
6. Preheat the oven to 205 °C (fan- assisted mode).
7. Divide the dough into portions and roll out to 3 cm thick on a lightly oiled baking tray. Let rise again until doubled in volume. Lightly brush with olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.