- 200 g buckwheat flour
- 200 g chickpea flour
- 250 g frozen peas
- 300 ml oat milk
- 4 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- salt & pepper to taste
For the topping:
- 1 avocado
- Half a cucumber
- Handful sprouts
- 1 lemon
1. Add the peas and the oat milk to the blender and finely puree.
2. Mix buckwheat flour, chickpea flour, tapioca and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Add the pureed peas to the flour mixture and make a smooth, slightly liquid dough.
4. Pour some additional oat milk if necessary.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Heat and grease the waffle iron.
7. Pour the dough into the waffle iron in batches.
8. Remove the slightly brown waffles with a fork and place them next to each other on a cooling rack.
9. Served them with avocado, cucumber, sprouts and lemon!
Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven https://www.instagram.com/aboutbeetroots/