- 1 half shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large green apple (e.g. Granny Smith)
- 2 tablespoons of crumbly goat cheese
1. Mix the shallot, vinegar, juice, oil, salt and pepper
2. Remove the core from the apple and cut into thin slices.
3. Arrange the slices on a serving plate and sprinkle with half of the dressing
4. Mix the rocket salad with the rest of the dressing and put it on the apple slices
5. Garnish with the goat cheese and serve.