- 1 1⁄2 kg waxy potatoes
- 2 bunches spring onions
- 200 g natural Kochkäse, 40 % fat
- 50 g bacon cubes
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 4 tablespoons of cream
- salt and pepper
1. Wash the potatoes and cook them unpeeled in a pot with boiling salted water
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C circulating air. Drain the potatoes and cut into thin slices.
3. Wash the spring onions and cut them into rings.
4. Fry the diced bacon, potato slices and spring onions in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the Kochkäse slightly with the cream.
6. Put the fried potatoes in an oven dish and pour the heated Kochkäse over the potatoes. Put the fried potato gratin with Kochkäse in the oven approx. 20 - 30 minutes.