- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 300 g thin green asparagus spears
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1–2 handfuls of frisée salad
- 2 endives
- 125 g mozzarella cheese
- salt and black pepper
1. Peel the orange and grapefruit, removing all the white skin.
2. Slice and set aside. Wash the fennel, cut the bulb into very thin slices with a knife or mandolin, and set the green part aside.
3. Wash the green asparagus, remove the woody end and cut into bite-sized pieces. Combine in a bowl with the fennel, citrus slices, olive oil, honey and white wine vinegar and marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Wash the frisée salad and spin dry. Clean the endives, wedge out the core and cut into thin rings. Add to the bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with mozzarella and fennel greens to serve.