- 16 green asparagus
- 16 white asparagus
- 16 very thin slices of local smoked ham (Salaison Meyer, Bascharage)
- 8 organic eggs
- 160 g local goat cheese, dry (Fromagerie Schmalen, Berdorf)
- Quality olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
1. Wash the asparagus. Scrape the green asparagus and peel the white asparagus. Cut off the ends.
2. Carefully place the eggs in a pot of boiling water, boil for 6 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Cut the cheese into fine shavings with a paring knife.
4. Peel the eggs.
5. Heat a frying pan and the oil. Roast the green aspar- agus over medium heat and stir-fry for 10 minutes. Season with salt. Keep warm.
6. Boil the white asparagus in salted water for 15 minutes.
7. Place the white and green asparagus on plates with the egg, cheese shavings and thin slices of ham in the middle. Season with freshly ground pepper, fleur de sel, olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
Recipe: Koeppchen Restaurant