- 1 large red onion, in very thin strips
- 600 g sea bass fillet (or other white fish), skinned and trimmed
- 1 serving of Amarillo-Chili-Tiger Milk
- some coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon chili (red hot chili), seeded and finely chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cooked and cut into small cubes
- fine sea salt
1. Wash the onion strips and soak in ice water for 5 minutes. Drain them thoroughly, spread them on kitchen paper or a clean tea towel and then store them in the refrigerator until further consumption. This reduces the pungency of the onions and keeps them crispy.
2. Cut the fish into equal strips of about 3 x 2 cm. Place in a large bowl, add 1 large pinch of salt and mix gently with a metal spoon. The salt will open the fish pores. Leave to rest for 2 minutes, then gently drizzle the tiger milk over it with a spoon. Leave the fish in this marinade for 2 minutes.
3. Add onions, coriander, chilli and the potato cubes to the fish. Mix carefully with a spoon and season to taste with salt and lemon-chili. Distribute on serving trays and serve immediately.