- 250 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 organic oranges
- 125g flour
- 75g icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons soluble coffee powder
- 75 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 150 g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 4 tablespoons almonds, sliced
1. Mix milk and 2 eggs. Rinse 1 orange hot, dry and finely grate 1 teaspoon from the peel. Stir in flour, 20 g icing sugar, coffee powder and orange peel. Melt one third of the butter (25 g) and stir in. Cover the dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime peel both oranges so that all whiteness is removed. Cut out the fillets between the parting skins and collect the juice. Beat the remaining egg with the sugar and 2 tbsp. of the orange juice until thick and frothy. Add mascarpone, stir until creamy, season with amaretto and put in the fridge.
3. Brush a coated pan with the second third of the butter (25 g) and heat it up. Pour one eighth of the dough into the pan and spread it by tossing it in the pan.Bake the crepe lightly, turn and lightly bake the second side. Make eight crepes this way. Leave to cool.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat. Place one crepe in each ovenproof dish (approx. 5 x 10 cm), cover with the orange fillets and spread the mascarpone cream on top. Wrap the overlapping sides of the crepe lightly over the top. Melt the last third of the butter (25 g) and coat the crêpes with it, dust with sliced almonds and 30 g icing sugar and gratinate in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
5. Take the crepes out of the oven, dust with the remaining icing sugar (25 g) and serve.