- 20 white asparagus spears
- 10 tbsp coconut flakes
- 300 ml water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp dill, dried
- 2 tsp salt
- sesame and dill for garnish
1. Peel the asparagus and cut it into small pieces, sort out the woody ends.
2. Add the coconut flakes and water to the blender and mix to a creamy coconut milk.
3. Cut the onion into small pieces.
4. Melt the coconut oil in a medium saucepan, add the onions and roast. Add the asparagus and stir-fry for a another few minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
5. Lower the heat, add the lemon juice and the homemade coconut milk. Season with the dill and sesame. If necessary, add a little more salt and pepper.
6. Cover the soup and let cook for at least 10 minutes on low heat.
7. Add the soup to the blender and puree it to a homogeneous mass. (if you like it more fluid, add a little more water)
Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven https://www.instagram.com/aboutbeetroots/