- 4 or 5 clementines (about 375g)
- 220g sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 250g almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Boil whole clementines for 30mins.
2. Remove from water and allow to cool.
3. Cut in half, remove seeds and finely chop (or blitz) skin and fruit.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients, add the chopped clementines and pour into a greased, baking paper lined base, 20cm spring form cake pan.
5. Bake in preheated 180°C (no fan) oven (160° with fan) for 70 mins.
6. Allow to cool in pan before carefully running a blade around the sides.
7. Decorate with a few fresh pieces of clementine to serve.