- 3 chorizo sausages, diced
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 cans (400 g each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 80 ml chopped coriander
- 1.25 l chicken stock
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) tomato paste
- salt and milled pepper
1. Dry fry sausages in a saucepan until they begin to release their oil.
2. Add spring onions and fry for a little longer. Toss in chickpeas, chicken stock, and tomato paste and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Stir through half the coriander and season. Serve topped with avocado and remaining coriander.