- 200 g butter
- 200 g chocolate leftovers (half of which is dark chocolate 70 %)
- 6 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 70 g cocoa powder
- icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 175 °C. Line a round cake tin with baking paper.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a bain-marie. Add the butter, also melt and mix everything to a creamy mixture. Leave to cool a little.
3. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites to a firm snow.
4. Beat the sugar and salt with the egg yolks until a whitish mixture is obtained.
5. Stir the melted chocolate mixture into the egg yolk-sugar mixture, then carefully fold in the beaten egg white and finally mix in the cocoa powder.
6. Place in the baking tin and bake at 175 °C for about 40 minutes.
7. Allow to cool, remove from the mould and decorate with icing sugar and fresh berries