- 10 butter biscuits
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp + 130 g cane sugar
- 50 g fresh raspberries
- 450 g cream cheese (double cream), room temperature
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 packet of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
1. Preheat the oven to 170 °C. Line some muffin tins with some baking paper. Finely crush the butter biscuits with a mortar and melt the butter.
2. Combine the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Press 1 tbsp. of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin. You can use the underside of a small glass to do so. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, then let cool, but leave the oven on.
3. In the meantime, wash the raspberries and purée until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve and mix with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
4. Put the cream cheese in a bowl and beat with a hand-held blender. Gradually add the remaining 130 g of sugar, the salt and vanilla sugar, and mix well. Then fold in the eggs one by one.
5. Spread 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base in the muffin tins. Place 2 raspberry dots on top and pull the tip of a toothpick through each to form a heart.
6. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, let cool on a wire rack and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.