- 1 big chard (about 600 g)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 20 olives
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 1 organic orange
- 10 leaves of flat-leaf parsley chopped, stems removed
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin oil
- salt & black pepper to taste
1. Wash the chard and cut the stems in 1 cm cubes. Cut the leaves in thin long slices.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and gently fry the shallots and the garlic until pale golden-brown. Then add in the chard and the olives and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, according to packet instructions.
4. Cut the orange in half and peel off a bit of the orange zest, squeeze out the juice and add it into the pan with the chard. Add the parsley and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
5. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from heat and serve with the pasta. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and sprinkle a few drops of pumpkin oil.
Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven https://www.instagram.com/aboutbeetroots/