- 1 kg chicken thighs
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1.5 litres of water
- 150 g Pevide Risone (orzo)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- some parsley
1. Add the water, chicken and salt to a large pot, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes, until the meat is tender.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot, strip the meat off the bones in small pieces and set aside.
3. Add the orzo and carrot to the broth and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4. Ladle the soup into some bowls and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with a piece of country loaf or baguette.