- 300 g cauliflower florets
- 4 handfuls of fresh peas in the pod
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices of baguette
- olive oil for drizzling
- fresh peppermint to garnish
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook in boiling salted water for about 5-6 minutes, then drain well and let cool.
2. In the meantime, shell the peas and blanch in boiling salted water for about 2-3 minutes. Drain well.
3. Finely chop the cauliflower and combine with olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Toast the bread until golden brown, drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread the cauliflower salad over it, top with peas, garnish with fresh mint leaves and enjoy with a glass of red wine.